Now that the new image is dominated by the Korona virus, we will inform you if we actively implement efforts to ensure your security.
We follow the advice and guidelines from the municipality and government to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Our focus is to meet the needs of our guests while at the same time doing our job to keep you and our staff safe.
- We have implemented additional cleaning routines for our rooms after each stay. With extra focus on places of the room, people touch like door handles and other surfaces.
- We also clean our premises regularly with recommended disinfectants and encourage all staff to be extra careful with frequent hand washing.
- Also, we take further steps to ensure that employees are in good health. This includes employees who feel ill to stay at home, as well as consult with health professionals.
- We use a mobile key which will be received in advance of your stay. With this, you can open the front door as well as your own room.
- The food supply is changed according to current measures from the government. Contact the hotel to find out what applies during your stay.
Unfortunately, we do not have a shuttle arrangement on the current operating model and the reception is only staffed during the day. Your safety is our highest priority and we really appreciate your confidence.
Sincerely, Sure Hotel Harstad Narvik Airport